Why should you attend the 2023 National League of Cities City Summit?
Simple. If you work in or with municipalities, this is a must-attend event.
As one of the most comprehensive municipal conferences of the year, it’s a consortium of local elected officials, municipal leaders, experts and industry leaders gathering to share expertise and exchange knowledge that will benefit you and your city.
City Summit is an incredible opportunity to make new connections, access resources, and gain knowledge that will help you and your municipality thrive. Explore our list of conference workshops being planned for City Summit. Please note that all workshops are subject to change.
- Explore emerging and trending topics and legislation that impact everyday decisions you make for your community.
- Learn how to leverage valuable resources for positive outcomes and solutions.
- Access information and technologies that will help you be more effective and efficient with your job.
- Stay informed about the changing landscape of federal funding programs and grants, and how those can benefit your community.
Networking & Resources
With over 4,000 colleagues under one roof, you will have access to:
- Resources you can leverage to help address day-to-day challenges in your city, village, or town.
- Workshops where you can interact with peers to exchange information.
- Renowned experts familiar with a variety of topics and issues important to local governments.
- Industry professionals specialized in solutions-oriented products and services.
Need More Reasons to Make Your Case?
City Summit is the perfect conference for municipal stakeholders. Workshops cater to staff as well as elected officials. Need help convincing your supervisor that you should attend? NLC can help.
Here are a few tips to help you make the case for your attendance at City Summit…
- Meet other staff and professionals working for local government with whom you can exchange ideas and learn from.
- Connect with experts and hear from renowned speakers specializing in the issues and topics confronting local governments.
- Learn the latest information and access cutting-edge technology and resources to help your municipality work more efficiently and effectively.
Download our Justification Letter here.
And don’t forget to say thank you when you return home.
- Share information by volunteering to connect peers with someone you met.
- Consider putting together a goodie bag (save some of the free swag you picked up in the vendor hall) to show appreciation.
Bring a Colleague
If you’ve been to City Summit before, you probably know someone that could benefit from this amazing experience. Invite them to join us…you can save with group registrations so Register Here!
All conference attendees by registering agree that their image and person may be photographed or videotaped as part of the audience. NLC reserves the right to use any images or video captured during its conference for promotional and marketing purposes. Questions: email email@example.com