BUSINESS BEGINS WITH NLC
The NLC City Summit is your opportunity to meet the mayors, city managers, council members, commissioners, alderman, state / local government administrators & department heads, who recommend the purchases for their cities. City Leaders visit the expo hall to meet with around 150 exhibiting companies that provide products, services and solutions for problems facing local governments and cities.
WHY EXHIBIT AT CITY SUMMIT
- Pre-Show visibility on NLC’s online floor plan
- Pre-show and post-show attendee mailing list
- Company listing in the onsite pocket guide
- Company listing in the Mobile App
- Access to conference attendees through exclusive exhibit floor time, including a Welcome Reception and two conference-wide luncheons
Wednesday, November 18
5:00 p.m. – 6:30 p.m.
Thursday, November 19
9:00 a.m. – 1:15 p.m.
3:00 p.m. – 5:00 p.m.
Friday, November 20
11:30 a.m. – 1:30 p.m.
$2,700 per 10′ x 10′ booth + Corner Charge
Associate & Executive Level Partner Rate
$2,025 per 10′ x 10′ booth + Corner Charge
Government & Non-Profit* Rate
$2,100 per 10′ x 10′ booth + Corner Charge
Corner Charge Rate
$100 per exposed corner
*The Government & Non-Profit rate applies to the first 100 sqft. of the company’s reservation; the Non-Member rate will be applied to all subsequent space reserved.