Sign-up to be the first to hear the latest conference announcements!
Executive Director, San Francisco, CA
Cynthia is an environmental attorney and water policy expert with 20 years of experience working on federal and state water issues and legislation. She was previously the Environmental Defense Fund’s Legislative Director for California water issues, and the Legal Director for Save San Francisco Bay.
- Board Member, Marin Municipal Water District (serving 4th term)
- Water Education Foundation Board; Sierra Nevada Research Institute Directors’ Council
- Various awards for leadership on water issues, including the Hero of the Bay Award
- Preparing to Rebuild and Reimagine Local Infrastructure
Friday, November 9, 2018 10:30 am Convention Center, Room 515B
- World Cafe: Strategies for Sustainable, Livable Communities
Saturday, November 10, 2018 10:45 am Convention Center, Room 515A