Spouse/Guest registration includes access to all conference programming and networking events, with the exception of NLC University Seminars and Mobile Workshops.
While you’re in sessions during the day, your loved ones can explore the city of Los Angeles through the below outlined Host City Spouse/Guest Tour Program.
A limited number of slots for these tours may also be available once onsite at the conference. To learn about onsite availability, Spouse/Guests can check into the Spouse Guest Lounge, located in Show Office 509 of the Convention Center.
Host City Spouse/Guest Tour Program
Wednesday, November 7
- The Huntington Library and Gardens, San Marino, 11:30 a.m. – 4:15 p.m., $50 per person
Thursday, November 8
- Seaside Escape: Explore Manhattan Beach & Manhattan Beach Studios, 9:00 a.m. – 3:00 p.m., $25 per person
- The Getty Center, Los Angeles, 9:00 a.m. –3:30 p.m., $30 per person
Friday, November 9
- Griffith Park and The Griffith Observatory
10 a.m. – 2:30 p.m., $35 per person
- Eat Your Heart Out! Downtown Los Angeles Food Tour,
11:00 a.m. – 3:30 p.m., $100 per person
Hop on Hop off Tours
Hop on Hop Off Tour passes give you freedom and flexibility to see the city on your own schedule while enjoying the comfort and convenience of open-air, double-decker bus service. To receive a special NLC 20 percent special discount, visit www.starlinetours.com or www.citysightseeinglosangeles.com, and when booking the tour, enter code NLC.
- Valid for tours Friday, November 2, 2018 – Sunday, November 11, 2018.
- Tours include Hop on Hop off Tour tickets (24 hours/48 hours/72 hours)
- Hollywood Stars’ Homes (with hotel pick up from Downtown conference hotels)
- Movie Locations Tour (with hotel pick up from downtown conference hotels)
A Spouse/Guest Lounge with light refreshments and comfortable seating will also available on site in Show Office 509 of the Convention Center during registration hours.
Host City Closing Event
Saturday, November 10, Universal Studios Hollywood, 6:30 p.m. – 9:30 p.m.
As a registered Spouse/Guest, enjoy an evening of Hollywood at its best! Buses will depart from each hotel and take attendees straight to Universal Studios Hollywood. Start your evening with the famed Studio Backlot Tour to see how Hollywood works its magic and makes your favorite movies. The Backlot Tour will carry you past The Bates Motel, Wisteria Lane, Elm Street, Downtown New York City and more.
After the tour, explore the mysteries of Hogwarts™ castle, visit the shops of Hogsmeade™ and sample fare from some of the Wizarding World’s best-known establishments. Plus, experience Harry Potter and the Forbidden Journey™ and Flight of the Hippogriff™ as you are transported into a world of magical thrills and excitement.
No evening would be complete without visiting the home of Homer, Marge, Bart, Lisa, and Maggie Simpson – on the Simpson’s ride in Springfield, USA.
All registered Spouse/Guests are welcome. Conference badges required for entry.
When checking the weather prior to this event, please use Universal City as the city name.
The following items are not allowed inside the park: suitcases, bags with wheels and glass containers. All attendees will go through security.