Exhibiting at City Summit
Business Begins With NLC
Bring your products, services, and solutions to around 3,000 local leaders — mayors, council members, administrators, city managers, and department directors — who have the influence to impact business decisions in their communities. Last year, over 250 exhibit booths were showcased, totaling over 25,000 square feet in space!
Four days of workshops, training, educational tours and round table discussions on topics critical to municipalities draw local leaders from cities of all sizes across the U.S. to find solutions for their cities. Be part of their solution by presenting your company or organization’s expertise, products and services to decision makers.
Major topics covered at the conference include economic development, public safety, finance, infrastructure, sustainability, transportation, supporting youth and families and more.
Complete the exhibitor application. (PDF form)
- Pre-show visibility on NLC’s main conference website
- Pre-show and post-show attendee mailing list
- Company listing in the onsite program guide
- Listing in the mobile app used by attendees and exhibitors
- Access to conference attendees through exclusive exhibit floor time, including a Welcome Reception and two conference-wide luncheons
Standard Booth Package
8 foot back drape and 3 foot side drape
4 exhibitor badges for each 10 x 10 foot space
Identification sign for inline booths
Wednesday, November 15
5:30 p.m. – 7:00 p.m. – Conference Welcome Reception
Thursday, November 16
9:00 a.m. – 1:30 p.m.
3:00 p.m. – 5:00 p.m.
Friday, November 17
10:15 a.m. – 1:30 p.m.
|NLC Exhibit Manager||Exhibit Sales